Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Just a Waggin' Weekend!

Hi...it's me...Murphy!
Like you didn't already know it would be me!   Murphy!

It's been a tail waggin' weekend!   The weather is perfect here and I've been out and about!

Pack Leader feels this picture captures my perfectness.  We were working on my training at the tennis court when I dropped my tennis ball to watch a big bird soar in the blue sky.   My humans call these birds an Airbus.   All I know is that they are so much fun to watch!  So fascinating.....to even drop my pink tennis ball.
I love to go for walks on the trails, but I really REALLY like the Nature Preserve.   I'd like it better if I could jump in the water....but my human's don't want to be embarrassed when the man with the patch on his shirt delivers them something called a fine.   BOL!

These big birds are called Canadian Geese.  They are humongous!!!  I know one day I'll be bigger ...but today I just watched as they floated in the water  that I wanted to be in  and they would honk so loud my ears perked up.  I looked at Pack Leader and she had this strange look on her face - but then I remembered she's afraid of anything with wings!    BOL!   There were sea gulls and I even got to see Mr. & Mrs. Mallard again.   They didn't stay around long because that family from Canada were taking over the entire island where all the ducks and geese hang out.  I think they were having a family meeting.  

This is me and my Forever Human working on "leave it".   My training is coming along....but I'm easily distracted.   I hear whispers from my humans....they say things like "Nosey Rosey" and "Busy Body".   Hey....I'm a Golden!    We are genetically ALL nosey!   
But when I hear "PUPPY,PUPPY,PUPPY!"  I come running like lightening!    And then I get the best two treats....my Salmon kibble treat and a super size hug from Forever Human!! 

I kiss my Forever Human so much sometimes she can't stop giggling and she gets the hick-ups!   

I think I'll keep her forever. 



My adventures never stop!   I get to meet so many people and other dogs.  Sometimes I meet very friendly dogs who want to walk with me, and sometimes I meet grumpy dogs and their humans.   I'm not sure if the humans are grumpy, we never stick around to find out!   
I met a new friend today.   Her name is Gracie and she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mix.  Wow...she has quite the royalty in her name!
Gracie is a one year old rescue, and she is very cute and friendly.  She has freckles on her face that look like little brown polka-dots.

My human and her human were talking about us as we got to know one another.   Gracie is very petite and lady-like.  I must remember not to sit on her like I do my Boxer friend Farle.
Pack Leader said it's not polite to sit on any of my friends.  Except my brother Cash, and my boy cousins, Max & Marley!       BOL!



I'm getting very sleepy.... until next time!



Woofs,
Murphy  








 








No comments:

Post a Comment