Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Meet Vanilla ~ featured pet friend

This is my neighbor and friend Vanilla!   My Forever Human calls her "French Vanilla Muffin", because my funny little human loves French vanilla muffins from Wegmans!   that's a plug for Wegmans

Vanilla was adopted last March by a couple - who just happen to be teachers.  I call her humans "Road Warrior Human" because he likes my name "Sea Warrior" - BOL - and "Mrs. Biz Teacher" because she is a business teacher at a local high school. 


Vanilla and I went for a walk together and boy, oh boy do her little legs go fast!   I wasn't sure if she was just trying to get away from me or show off!   It's like those humans who do the power walks in the morning on the trail.  She's super fast!   Maybe she had on tiny little rollerblades attached to her teeny tiny paws?! 

Vanilla likes to have her tummy rubbed by her humans.  She also enjoys playing a game of chase around the house.  I heard from a little bird that Vanilla likes to wait for food to fall on the floor and sneak a quick snack!   Because she's so quick on her feet and small....her humans probably can't hear her coming.  Like Sassy Cat!  
Most of all, Vanilla loves to cuddle with her humans.  

I do believe Vanilla that your stuffed bone is bigger than your pretty little head!  
I'm so happy Vanilla has a forever home.  She is surrounded by so much love and gets all the attention we doggies deserve!    Way to go Vanilla!!!

Can't wait to walk or skate on the trail with you Vanilla!!!
Thanks for being my furfriend! 


Woofs,
Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment