Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2016

Day #3 Quote *

Hello again!   It's me Murphy...but you probably figured that out already!

Today is day three to post a quote.   But not before I tell you about my adventure while taking my morning stroll [as my humans call it] this morning.  
I found a pack of middle school boys walking to school and they stopped to say hello to me.  so okay,  I pulled a little on my leash to get to them as Pack Leader had me sit and wait.  Geez, again.
The one boy who had a smile full of braces loved on me and said I was sooooo cute!   He laughed because I had a big stick in my mouth and I never put it down even with all his attention!  There was one boy who said "I don't like dogs"....and shiny smiley boy said "dude, why not?"!  My ears perked up when I heard this.....like why wouldn't he like me....Murphy?!   I wiggled my way over to the other boys and then they needed to keep walking so they wouldn't be late for school.   I want to go to school!  What's school?!    My Forever Human goes in the morning and she likes school - a lot- so I think I will too!

*no humans were injured during this photo shoot



Here is my quote:
Spread love everywhere you go.  Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier ~ Mother Teresa

Happy Friday!!

Woofs,
Murphy





No comments:

Post a Comment