Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello!  My name is Golden Glory Sea Warrior Murphy!   But you can call me Murphy.  I have been in my new home now for twelve days!  I love my new home! 
I live with a very sassy cat that I call "Sassy Cat".  She's very clever, but not as clever as me!   I know her tricks.....even though she tries to outwit me.  I also live with my humans.  There is my "Forever Human" that I love so much! She's the smallest of my humans.  I call her this because she whispers in my ear "I'll love you forever".
Then there is the "Scholar".  She's in college and sometimes I hear her on the phone using words like "physics" and "biochemerastry" something like that.  And I also have two other humans which I like to call "Pack Leader" and "Love Giver".   My "Pack Leader" has all these rules.  She's quite firm on those rules too!  I can't even enjoy a "kitty krunchie"!   I have no idea what they even are!   All I know is these forbidden krunchies are behind a secret door that I watch Sassy Cat go in and out.   One of these days...when the Pack Leader isn't looking.....I'm going to....ssshhhh.  
My "Love Giver" gives me the biggest hugs in the morning as he drinks his coffee.  He lifts me up high in his strong arms and I can see all over the world!  I can see the Nations Capitol!  I think.

About me:
I'm a Golden Retriever!
My name Murphy is Celtic for warrior of the sea.  I am a very brave girl!
My favorite toy is my hedgehog and I nap with him too!
I love sticks!  I actually have a collection that my humans keep by our front door.
I love the snow!
I love going for walks and playing with my humans!   Especially my Forever Human.
I love people....I like them best when they are paying attention to me!

Come along on my adventures as I meet new friends, visit my Golden Glory family members, and explore the world!       You'll be sure to laugh or even bark out loud!

Until next time!

Woofs,
Murphy










5 comments:

  1. Hello Murphy! so nice to meet you! We have a soft spot in our hearts for Golden Retrievers. Thanks for stopping by to visit - we're excited to become buddies and read about you too. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fluffy little munchkin you are!! We used to have quite the front door stick collection, as well. Ha!
    Can't wait to read about your puppy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Murphy, you look so supercool and soooo cuddly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Murphy! I look forward hearing about your adventures!
    -Spencer the Goldendoodle
    spencerthegoldendoodle.com

    ReplyDelete