Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Monday!

I say Happy Monday because everyday is a happy day for me....Murphy!

This morning my Pack Leader took me for another stroll around the nature preserve.  I'm learning to "leave it" when it comes to the ducks.  My Pack Leader doesn't want a hefty fine, as she puts it....so I just figure that I'll allow the Mallard family and the Canadian Geese family alone....but their poop....now that's a totally different quacker!    Which like those secret kitty krunchies....goose droppings are forbidden.     It's like having my own Duck Dynasty!!

My Pack Leader has been instructing me to "drop" whenever I vacuum something off the ground, which is pretty much everything my nose finds!   Today, it was a band aid, a rotten banana peel, and someone's pretty glove they left behind on the park bench.  
I'm still learning!    I really come running like the bull in a fine China shop when my humans call out "puppy-puppy-puppy"!    I'll work for treats and all the affection you can give me!


I still love watching those super big and loud birds soar in the sky.....you would think after seeing them on a daily basis I wouldn't be so surprised when they fly over our house anymore.  But I am!
It's fun living so close to an International airport! 
I've been socializing with other humans too!   They kiss me and tell me how soft I am.   Today there was this very nice human working on trees....and I was soooooo excited because he had a lot of sticks!   So I offered to help him and carry one to his work truck, which I passed and continued carrying the big stick around the boardwalk!   What fun it is to carry sticks!  

I also learned that stink bugs are forbidden in the house.  Those stinky bugs are fun to scare my Pack Leader with!   Like I said.....anything goes!   in my mouth.  

Wednesday I go back to visit my friend Dr. B.   He's going to give me more shots.   I don't mind, as long as someone is kissing my head while the needle pinches me!   I'll get weighed and measured too.  My girth is shrinking...but I still love to eat!   My puppy fuzz is disappearing too.   Pack Leader has a fun friend from NYC who I call NYC Lady.   She calls me "Fluffanutter".   
Wait until she see's me again on Thursday.....my fluff is almost nuttered!     BOL!



Well, it's time for yet another nap.     Oh, the life of a Golden pup.


Woofs,
Murphy









1 comment:

  1. Hi Murphy, I like your new blog!!! And I enjoy it akready. I tagged you on my page Lucky collie, to post a quote for 3 days. I hope you would like to join.

    ReplyDelete