Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 2 of Quotes

It's day 2 of my tagged you're it for Quote of the Day.

I went to visit my Love Giver at his office this afternoon and gee-whilly it's windy out there....even for me....Murphy!   It's good my Pack Leader had me on a leash or I would have been blowing around with all the flags that were flapping up high!   And speaking of flags....I didn't really like them today.   Guess it's because I couldn't smell them.....or figure out why they seemed so angry.   And they were very bright and pretty flags....but very angry bright and pretty flags.

My humans took me for a walk around the courtyard where I could see men working on a very big building.   It's going to be a parking garage where humans put their cans on wheels during the day while they shop, work, eat or go to the movies.   Funny, I like to play, eat, sleep and poop! 

Here is my quote of the day:

The Language of Friendship is not Words but Meanings -   Henry David Thoreau

Until next time!

Woofs,
Murphy 


5 comments:

  1. Oh Murhpy those flags are terrible, but I'm happy you saw them now! Because next time you will now they are not bad, and after a few times you think, they are just silly flags.

    The quote is great today again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Thank you for your support! I like silly!! I am silly!

      Delete