Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hello...it's me...not Adele

Hello...it's me... Murphy!   I just can't stop wagging my tail at all the fun adventures I've been having. 
I'm turning 13 weeks on Tuesday, and for only living my entire life of 13 weeks....I've been a very busy Golden pup!

See that little ray of sunshine in the photo with me?   That's my Forever Human and she and I go together like peas & carrots!   Forever Human is forever telling me how much she loves me.  And that she is such a lucky girl because some of her friends do not have a dog.  Or a cat.  Oh, geez...did she need to bring up Sassy Cat?   That's ok...I kinda like that sassy feline.  She just gets a little diva-like now and then.   I'll loosen her up one of these days.  I must catch her first!
Forever Human teaches me patience too.  I get so excited when she comes home from school. But I must sit and wait until she comes in my area to play with me.  It's soooooo hard!!   I wiggle in my fur just for her to give me lovin!   But when I do sit and wait patiently...she rewards me with a treat.  And the best treat is when she is playing with me.   I retrieve my hedgehog or a tennis ball for her.   And she makes such a big deal that I can retrieve a ball in my mouth, slobber on it and bring it back to her hand!   Humans are so funny sometimes.

See!   See my pretty sit and wait!  

And then after we play....we rest and talk.  Well, she talks.... I listen and wag my tail.  A lot!


I went to visit my cousin Max and Auntie Aprel.  Max is a Golden Glory too!  Max is 9 months old.  He likes to watch TV and watch humans out the big window at his house.   I think Max is under the impression that all these humans are coming to visit him.  But they just keep walking past.  Why wouldn't they visit?  Don't humans know that we Golden Retrievers long for them to give us attention?!   Besides squirrels and ducks....people are the top on our list of things to drool on and sit on and love on!    Max and I played in his house, and I took over his bouncy ball.  I also took over his water bowl and  his human.   Auntie Aprel didn't seem to mind.   BOL!    They bought me a new Mrs. Hedgehog.  Now the Mr. isn't lonely anymore.  Well, most of the time he's in my mouth, but now I can chew on his wife.   Thank you Max & Aprel!!!!!




Oh. My.  Paws!    I love it when my humans give me a pawdicure. 
Sometimes I see Pack Leader sneaking my PET HEAD Paw Butter on her hands.  She likes the smell of it.   I told you humans have silly ways.

 
I took my humans to DC so we could visit another cousin named Marley.   He is a Golden Glory too!   Marley is 10 months old.  He's quite the athlete.  He was retrieving the tennis ball for my Forever Human, just like I do.  Except he's a lot faster than I am!  For now.   While Marely and I played in the yard, our humans ate something called pizza.  Uncle Michael made it all by himself and I watched - I don't think he knew I was sneaking up on him in the kitchen!   Don't tell him! Auntie Abi gave my Forever Human the best cookies and truffles!  Lucky little human!    Marley has a brother named Cooper.  Cooper was barking and playing with other friends at their house, so I will meet him next time. 


 Can you see our dirty tongues?!
 
I had so much fun in the city!   While walking to our car - I met some nice people.  They were ewwwing and awwwwing over me.  I wagged my tail and they kept giving me lovin.  I followed cousin Marley on a walk.  He walks very proud...and people stop in their tracks to look at him.  I think he's the President or something like that.     



 Just for human consumption.  geez. 
 Pack Leader. 
Auntie Abi & Uncle Michael with me and Marley

*no humans were harmed while taking these photos



Well, Pack Leader said it's time for a walk! 


Keep on wagging!

Woofs,
Murphy 













No comments:

Post a Comment