Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Doggone I'm Ready!

Hi it's me....Murphy!
I've been a little under the weather - my tummy had the hick-ups and I was almost in need of a human diaper!   Could you imagine....me....Murphy in a human diaper?!   
Dr. B, said it's because my intestine or as I prefer to call it, my cute tummy was irritated by too much mulch in there.   I'll admit, I have an obsession with the hard and crunchy dried out chemically treated pieces of landscaping accessory.   But why is it there...on the ground...next to trees tempting me and my fellow canine friends?    Then there are cigarettes and straws.   Starbuck cup lids and napkins.   If you don't want us critters hunting and eating these things then make sure you throw them in the trash!!   Except the mulch....I'm trying to "leave it"...really I am!    Oh, and lets not forget about the leftover food you humans drop!   My cousin Marley was able to enjoy a fresh slice of pepperoni pizza that some human just decided to put by the sidewalk.   Why would anyone do that with a perfectly fresh piece of pizza?   Humans!
I'm feeling much better now, and I can't wait to see my cousins Marley and Max again!   I need to jump on them and bite their ears and make them chase me!  

I'm loving this weather and I'm ready for some running with my friends and swimming with my family!   I have a new friend.  His name is Murphy!    Murphy is a Goldendoodle.   He lives close to the trails where my humans take me for my walks.   Murphy, my humans refer to him as "Big Murphy", likes to play with me at the tennis courts.   Big Murphy is two years old and he's ginormous!   Pack Leader and his human are going to make sure we can meet early in the mornings before it gets too hot.  So when Pack Leader means early....she's talkin 7:00am early!    Geez, she likes to wake up before the roosters.   I don't hear roosters but I do hear toads and lots of birds chirping early in the morning.   It's a sign of Spring!

My Scholar Human is home.   She had four teeth taken from her mouth and I don't know if she can ever eat again!    I don't see any fangs in her mouth....but I can see some big white teeth when she is drinking her chocolate-peanut butter and banana milkshakes!    She loves me a lot....and I love her a lot because every time she sneaks down to the kitchen to eat pudding I have a happy-pee!   I can't help myself!    I promised not to tell the other humans how much pudding she is eating....as long as she cleans up my puddle of happy-pee!   And she agreed!    

I'm told that I can manipulate with my pretty hazelnut eyes.....


Sassy Cat thinks she so special because she can sleep wherever she feels suits her needs.  She really likes the sunny spots....but when she's on the floor or on her fancy bed....I can sneak up on her and pounce!    Sassy Cat doesn't appreciate that!    Oh, she's so sassy!

My Love Giver has been working late nights with clients who want to buy houses so they can have children or better yet....get a dog!    But when he gets home....watch out...because I jump up in his arms and he lifts me up so I can kiss him all over his face!   

I can't wait to tell you what's next! 

Until next time!
Woofs,
Murphy










No comments:

Post a Comment