Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Scottish Quotes & Tag You're It!

I've just been tailed....I mean tagged!   I'm just so excited I can't stop chasing my tail!

My new blog friend Lucky Collie  [ http://luckycollie.blogspot.com ] just tagged me to participate in a fun blog post!

Now, let's see if Pack Leader can get this correctly posted!   Cross your paws.



Since Golden Retrievers are originally from Scotland....I thought it would only be appropriate to post a great Scottish quote.  


No, that kilted bagpiper is not me....but how much fun would that be?!

So today, I would like to send you this blessing that in some ways should be my quote each and every day!    BOL!

I'm tagging Chewy the Golden Retriever!
http://itschewytime.blogspot.com



Until next time!


Woofs,
Murphy





1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the Golden was originated from Scotland aswell, then we both have breeds from over there, in my country, a collie is still called a Scotch collie!!!
    The quote is great!

    ReplyDelete