Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Meet Griffin ~ featured pet friend!

Meet Griffin.    Griffin is a Golden Retriever.  He's spunky and I just love him!   His human momma, I call her Library Momma because she works in a high school library.  Library Momma and Pack Leader met while they were working at the same high school a few years ago.  After finding out they both were owned by Golden Retrievers....they instantly became pals. 
Just like Griffin and me!  
Isn't Griffin dashing in his bow tie collar?!    He wore this during our first play date.   Obviously, Griffin was trying to impress me!    He's just the cutest!

Griffin's nickname is Peeper because when he tries to get comfy in his crate, or when he misses his humans....he makes a "peeeeep" sound!   Rumor has it...that he peeps like that because it just makes Library Momma go crazy!   Her heart just melts.    BOL!   Keep peeping Griffin....it'll get you places!


Griffin also has a big sister.   Her name is Athena, and she is a Golden Retriever.    She is so sweet to him, even when Griffin behaves like a little stinker!    He also learns from Athena.   You're lucky to have a big sister Griffy!

Griffin loves his teenage boy humans!   He loves it when they come home from school and pick him up to cuddle!    They throw the tennis ball for Griffin and his spiky blue football!   
Griffin can't get enough of his favorite snacks, which is plain Greek yogurt and scrambled eggs!   He also enjoys ground turkey too!   Wow, Griffin you sure do have great taste in foods!

Library Momma told Pack Leader that Griffin enjoys sleeping on her head at 5 a.m.!   BOL!  
What's that gonna be like when you're full grown Griffin!   

Griffin and I like to run around his yard and chase tennis balls, Athena, or dig up a root.   Griffin is a great digger!   One day, he just may be a famous archeologist and we can see what he discovered at a museum in Washington DC!

Griffin tells such funny jokes ~  here we are barking out loud!

Ring-around the rosie.....


I have so much fun with my friend Griffin!   I can't wait until our humans plan more play dates!  This summer, Griffin is going to have a pool pawty!     In the meantime, I'm going to work on my back stroke!


*Griffin will be in my scrap book - coming soon.  So be sure to stop back and look at some of my favorite pictures!

Until next time!

Woofs,
Murphy






**Be sure to stop by my Facebook page ~  Unoffical: Murphy's law









No comments:

Post a Comment