Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cha-cha-cha Changes....

Hi!  It's me....Murphy!  
It's been like a cats nine lives since I've been able to bark about things on here....but soooooo many changes have taken place over the past few weeks I can barely catch my breath!   Tennis balls...yes.

I've been quite busy too!    Last Thursday I met with my Golden Glory cousin Marley and his brother Cooper.   Cooper and Marley came to the park close to where my Love Givers office is located. That would be One Loudoun.   We had a barking good time!    Marley is the king of tennis ball catching.   Love Giver and Uncle Michael were throwing the ball for him.   Love Giver is very impressed with Marley's athletic ability.   Of course he does...my Love Giver was a football player!   I was chasing the tennis ball and  Marley then I would get distracted by the big Schnauzer that was chasing Cooper around.   After all...I'm a warrior and warriors protect their family and friends.   At least that's what I pretended I was doing, until another distraction people caught my eyes or nose!    It was so much fun I can't wait to hang out with Marley and Cooper again!  

Cooper, Marley & Me! 

Marley & Cooper

   
Uncle Michael & Marley



Friday I had my playdate with my new friend Monster.  He's not really a monster, but his humans like classic Frankenstein movies!   BOL!    Monster and I are the same age and we play together like we've been pals forever!   He tries to pin me, but then I just sit on him.   His favorite thing to do is  tennis ball collecting!   Me too!
We met some nice tennis players who surrendered their tennis balls after playing a game!   And all I had to do was wiggle my golden bum and wag my tail so hard it made a loud thumping noise on the court!    The tennis coach said I was too cute and he told Pack Leader that he will keep a stash of used tennis balls under a park bench for me and my friends!    Love to game point!

 
Monster & Me!



Now, this here is Mr. Quacker.  Pack Leader said if I got 50 total likes on my Facebook page - I could go pick out a new toy!   I love ducks.  But because I'm not permitted to bring one home with me from the nature preserve Pack Leader is afraid of anything with wings I knew exactly what kind of new stuffie I was going to pick!  A Mallard!  
Mr. Quacker even honks like a real duck!   I carry him around and shake him until I get dizzy!

 
Told you I collect tennis balls!




I have been loosing my puppy teeth and my big dog teeth are coming in!   My humans told me if I sleep through the night the Tooth Fairy will come visit.   I sleep through the night every night....and  I haven't had any visits from the Tooth Fairy!  Humans.....they are a very different breed of animal!
Except this human....she's special!   This week is Spring break for my Forever Human and I get her all to myself this week!   We are going to visit my Golden Retriever friend Griffin tomorrow so we can romp in the yard and chase the ball together!   I can't wait to see Griffin again!    Griffin is going to make his debut on here as my next fur friend guest!    Be sure to come back and read all about Griffin!



Until next time!

Woofs,
Murphy










No comments:

Post a Comment