Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Happy puppy = Happy life

Hi there!   It's me......Murphy....but you already know that!

I've been so busy these past few months, Pack Leader said my social calendar keeps her looking her best.  That means she's in  boring yoga pants, t-shirts and has bad hair!    BOL!

My days are filled with puppy social hours, puppy playdates and obedience training which includes lots of practice times!    Pack Leader takes me to these special places where humans sit around and chat and sip from bowls they must hold with their fingers.   I believe these special bowls are called coffee cups.   These places where we may visit offer us dogs bigger bowls filled with fresh water.   One special place where humans sit around and sip from fancy shmancy bowls offers us dogs organic treats made with duck liver!   Pack Leader likes this place better than Starbarks because they give pups a puppacinno and it's not as healthy for my tummy.   I must admit, I can't pass up duck liver!  

My friend Monster Mash and I go run together a lot in the mornings.  Monster has his very own backpack that he carries, and he looks so important!   I sometimes think he looks like the mailman or a paramedic!   My humans told me that I'm getting my very own backpack too!   Woo-hoo...then Monster and me will be twins!   I can carry my own water bottle and tennis balls!   And empty poop bags. 

Monster and me.   We have serious conversations...like how many laps around the tennis court does it take before we have to poop!    BOL!

My Forever Human created some graffiti on our sidewalk.   Everyone knows that Monster and me go together like peas and carrots!   Our community knows us very well!   We make people smile and laugh.  

My Auntie LeeAnn made this bunting for my room.  Isn't it pawsome!   


I've been swimming too!   I go to Old Town Pet Resort to practice my laps.   Learning boat etiquette is important too!     Get ready Marley and Cooper....I'm ready for some swimming with you big boys!



Sometimes I just like to hang out with my friends from Canada.   Well, I like hanging out watching them....but they don't always like me around.   I don't understand what all the honking is about!   But one thing for sure is the family leader is very loud and very bossy so we don't hang around too long.    Sometimes when we walk to the boardwalk nature preserve we see turtles.   Big turtles and baby ones too.   As you can see....I'm very patient.  


In obedience class, I am learning to have willpower!   Learning to leave those delicious liver & cranberry snaps on the floor or in the palm of someone's hand takes great strength!   Because I LOVE my liver & cranberry snaps!!    I really like working with Forever Human in the mornings.   She calls it "brain exercises".   I love having more time in the mornings with her!    I can't get enough of my little human!   That's why she's my Forever Human.   

Just. Love. Her.

My life is full of happiness!   I guess you could say I'm one very happy puppy.  I have a lot of friends and I can't wait to go on more adventures!   Pretty soon my family and me are going to the beach for a special Golden Retriever weekend.   Some of my Golden Glory family will be there too!   I can't wait to see Momma Arlene again!!   

Until next time,
Woofs!

Murphy  







https://deweygoldenjubilee.wordpress.com

Dewey's Golden Jubilee - Facebook 





No comments:

Post a Comment