Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Let Me Count the Ways

Hi!  It's me....Murphy!

I'm barking with excitement because not only did I celebrate my second birthday after we celebrated Thanksgiving.....but Christmas is everywhere!   In my house.  Around my neighborhood and even my favorite Pediatricians [vet] office!  

I'm sure many of you know my Griffin.   Griffin is my boyfriend.   I have a lot of boys that are my friends.....but Griffin has my whole heart!   My humans told me that in my fan mail [I don't know what that means but I was excited!] a human asked if Griffin and I were brother and sister.   Pack Leader answered that though we look very much like brother and sister....we are not related.   Griffin and I have been besties ever since we were fluffanutters!    Griffin has a birthday coming up on Christmas day!!    He will turn two...just like me!


Griffin loves to show off his stack!   Oh, and his new Tartan collar with matching bowtie!


 
When Griffin and I have playdates we like to relax side by side.   Sometimes Griffin chases me when I am retrieving the tennis ball.   And when he gets the ball he runs big circles around and around and super fast!    But then he walks over to me and gently gives me the ball.   Or I just take it right out of his mouth.

Other times Griffin doesn't chase me he waits until the ball drops on the ground and with one swoop he grabs the ball and flops down on the ground.  Usually on his back.   He likes to show off!    I walk over to him and wait patiently [not always] for him to give me the ball.   Or I just take it right out of his mouth.

We are like peas and carrots.   I'm so happy when we have playdates that my humans need to spell his name because whenever I hear GRIFFIN.....I go barking crazy!     Athena still supervises our playdates like any big sister would do for her little brother.   But at times Athena finds a stick or pinecone to play with or chew on and that's when Griffin and I find the mistletoe!

I can't count on my two front paws including my two back paws how much I love my Griffin!    I hope his humans never ever move away from the DC metro area.   It would break my Golden heart.




Trying to be patient.

Trying.......


Step #1.  Ask sweetly for the ball   Step #2. Give him a second chance.   Step #3. Take the ball.



Always settle a barkument with a little love.


Or a special birthday cake!



 
Let me count the ways.......   oh, Griffin!   
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Griffin and me!






5 comments:

  1. Arlene...I'll share my Griffin with you! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffy is honored to be your boy! :) May Santa bring you more tennis balls because a girl can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete