Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 1, 2018

I have an announcement......

Hi!  It's me...Murphy!   And Happy New Year!!
I had such a great 2017 with my humans and my pack of friends I can't wait to see what 2018 brings for us all! 
And because this is our year....the year of the DOG....there's a little something I think I should share with you.


A few months ago my keen sense of hearing picked up on a lot of giggling in my house.   Love Giver and Pack Leader have been unpacking things from our move....but something big that I haven't used in a very long time.   My crate!   And the puppy divider is in my crate.   I know I'm not shrinking.   And I know I don't need to be in my crate because I'm such a good girl and I prefer to sleep on my giant bed or couch when Love Giver is around.   I have been a little confused.  Until now.


I'm going to be a big sister to a little ball of fluff and shark teeth next month.  He's already born but my humans will meet his litter and pick out "the one" to be part of our family in February.  My humans have been looking forward to being a two-dog family again.  And they really want me to be a big sister!   Pack Leader said he will have fun swimming with me and hiking and being a part of my pack of friends.   This little brother will share my humans and my friends!   Does this mean he has to come along on my dates with my Griffin?!    I should think not.  But Pack Leader said I must share my friends and that means Griffin too.   But she promised that I can still have special playdates with my Griffin.    

Of my sixty-two tennis balls he may have the two.


This little ball of fluff and shark teeth will love my favorite pediatrician, Dr. Bruzesse!   And the ladies who work at Caring Hands will love on him.  And it's okay if he pee's on the floor because that's what we do when we get excited for belly-rubs!
This little ball of fluff and shark teeth will love my our humans.  Especially Forever Human.   She will whisper in his ear sweet little things that will make him know he's safe and loved.  
This little ball of fluff and shark teeth will go to Puppy Kindergarten class.   And if when he graduates from Puppy Kindergarten I will tell all my friends!
This little ball of fluff and shark teeth will be featured on my Facebook page sometimes a lot. 

I promise to protect this little ball of fluff and shark teeth.  
I promise to love him and allow him to sleep on my giant bed while I sleep on the couch with my Love Giver.  
I promise to teach this little ball of fluff and shark teeth how to search for crumbs when Pack Leader doesn't know I'm in the kitchen.   But she does because I hear my name and that's when having "selective hearing" is important.  
I promise to teach this little ball of fluff and shark teeth how to bark at Chipmunks and Squirrels. 
And I promise to teach this little ball of fluff and shark teeth to enjoy car rides and greet the UPS man.  Oh, and will he ever love the UPS man!

Scholar is looking forward to meeting our new addition.   She wants to come home from college on the weekend fluff ball arrives.   She said puppy breath is the best!   BOL!
Scholar, Forever Human, Pack Leader and Love Giver have a name chosen for this little ball of fluff and shark teeth.  He will be christened as soon as he is picked out next month!  

Love Giver's Scottish tartan will be made into a collar for this little ball of fluff and shark teeth.  He will look like me without the rosette. 

I'm beginning to like this idea of being a big sister!  Why yes.  Yes I am!
Being a big sister is something to be proud of.   Being a big sister puts you on the top of the food chain.  Like being able to boss him around.   I'll be just like Athena!  

But most of all......being a big sister will be fun.    When our humans are working or shopping we will have one another for company.   And we can watch Animal Planet!   Pack Leader will play Bach for Puppies music so he can fall asleep and dream about chasing geese and squirrels.  Just like she did for me when I was a puppy.    Being a big sister will change my life no doubt.   But I will love him and protect him and sit on him he will be a part of us.   This little ball of fluff and shark teeth will be loved over the lake and back!

Until my little ball of fluff and shark teeth comes to live with me he will stay with his momma Ginger and her humans.  
This was my surprise to all of you!


I can not wait for my little brother! 


                                                   Until Next Time....
                                                      Woofs,  Murphy

One of these nine little chunky monkeys is my brother!






This is Ginger and her nine pups!






Photo credits:  Jen Raney-Johnson, Arlene Quinn, Kim Tuke
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!! You will make a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete