Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 24, 2017

What's been doggone going on?!

Hello!   It's me....Murphy!   
I know it's been a very long time - but in dog words it's been so doggone long since I posted in my blog.  Well, I don't have any thumbs to type so I must wait for a certain human to type for me.   And she's been busy.  That's what she tells me.

I have been busy too!    Ever since summer I have been enjoying time with my friends at our weekly puppy playdates and I even met a new little friend.  Her name is Riley!   She's super cute and my humans are doggone crazy about her!
Riley is a special blend of breeds and has the biggest personality.   I believe one day Riley will wear a tiara because she's so cute and friendly!  

I've been swimming as often as I can drag my humans to the water!    Actually my humans love swimming, but they can't dock dive like I can!    That's my new addiction.   If there's a bumper and water deep enough for me to jump into - I will focus on nothing else.    Eye of the tiger, baby....eye of the tiger!


My Love Giver has been working on his training so he can train me.  Pack Leader is learning the rules too, but this is Love Giver and my sport.   He says it's nothing like playing football....but I don't know about that....I just know he throws the bumper far and I can jump out and retrieve it.    Dock Diving is the best thing next to eating something you're not suppose to eat!   INVIGERATING!   EXCITING!!   A MAD BARKING TIME!!!

I still go to Swim Club on Sunday's with my other friends and of course my love Griffin comes too!   Swim Club is a lot of fun and very good exercise for me.   It keeps me in good condition. And it wears me out.   That's what my humans tell me anyway.   All I know is....it's water....water and more water fun for me!!


We moved to a new house.  It's not far from my other territory and I still have the same great walking trails to sniff out squirrels.  I still watch the big giant gray birds fly in the air - the ones that make a lot of noise and carry humans on them.   I'll never get tired of watching an Air Bus fly over the rooftop.   And at our new house we have a trail that connects from our backyard.  And guess what I discovered?!    Chipmunks!   Lots and lots of those chubby little squeaky critters that run around scampering something from the ground and stuffing their cheeks.  I'm amazed at how much they can fit in those little mouths!   I tried stuffing a sock, actually two socks in my mouth to see what if was like to be a chipmunk and it wasn't the most comfortable feeling.  I'd rather stuff a tennis ball in my mouth to be honest with you.

Forever Human is at a new school this year and she is very busy with homework and school activities.   But she still makes our special time together as she whispers in my ear "I'll love you forever Murphy"....and I'll love her forever.  <3


Pack Leader is planning on continuing my training for therapy.  She says it's important to continue learning, just like humans do.   If that's the case she better learn how to throw a bumper farther than she does now!   My dogness I'm a water warrior not a leisurely synchronized princess!   

Happy Autumn to all my four legged friends!   As they say at Swim Club....release the hounds!!!!


                                                   Until next time,
                                                         Woofs,
                                                        Murphy

*Me and my Griffy*
 
 
*This is my new friend Riley* 
*Fun at the vineyard dock*
 
 
                                                          I'm somewhere in there!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment