Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Scrapbook

I'll love you forever!  
Me at 8 weeks!
Me and my cousin Marley!
I'm his forever girl. 
BOL!
Frank~ Monster & Me!  We are not trouble no matter what the humans say!
Forever Human and Marley...that's me by the tree digging.
Sleepy pup.
Me and cousin Max and his momma!!
Me and my Golden bestie Griffin.  We love a good joke!
Dulles Pet Expo.  Silly humans put me in here!
Griffin and his momma!!!!
Forever Human and Redskins Kirk Cousins.  He signed my bandana.
Caring Hands tech lovin' on me!





I'm turning six months old on May 24th!  Time has been flying by just like the big planes that pass over our house.  I still love to stop and watch them.  But my favorite thing to do ever....right now....like right here and now....is retrieve tennis balls.  I sometimes steal collect them too.  BOL!  

Hopefully you enjoyed this part of my scrapbook!


Woof,
Murphy






I seriously should be on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment