Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sum~sum~summertime!

Hello...it's me....Murphy!   But you must now know that it's always going to be me.....


Summertime is here for me and my humans!   My furfriends too!    And......this Friday, me and my siblings are turning seven months old!    I'm growing up to be a very pretty girl.   So I'm told.
Some say I look like my momma, Roo.   Others who have seen pictures of my daddy, River, say I look like him.   No matter who I look like......I'm Murphy!    And I love being me!


I am taking another training break until September.   Then I can work with my group again so I can be a good K-9 citizen.  Keeping my paws crossed, it's on to therapy training.  

While I'm taking a break from training and my Forever Human is taking a break from school, we are having a lot of fun together!    I sometimes get to walk her to swim practice in the mornings, and then after she is finished being a Piranha, that's her swim team name my humans take me swimming.   Sometimes we go to the resevoir, but the man with the badge on his shirt looks at Pack Leader with a growl on his face.   Pack Leader smiles back and tells the man with the badge on his shirt, "she just can't get enough of water!".     He walks away.
  
No one ever said three's a crowd!   It's a pawty!
My furfriend Gunner ~ from class.  He likes to run fast!

I'm patiently waiting for my Uber driver to open the car door.
That Uber driver happens to be Pack Leader - BOL!


My humans are taking me to Deep Creek Lake where dogs are welcome to be there all the time all year round!   No cats.  Only dogs!    BOL!
I can swim, jump off a low dock into the blue water.  I can go on the boat and even snorkel with my Forever Human.  But I won't need a snorkel, because I enjoy blowing bubbles in my water bowl, so I have lots of practice!  And boy, do I ever get in trouble because I make the kitchen floor a mess!  Pack Leader said she's going to train me to drink from a straw!  
Love Giver planned a hiking trip in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.  I'll be able to jump in the stream and splash around in the Shenandoah River.
And our last trip is in September to the Outer Banks!  More dog friendly places!!!!

Have you noticed all of our trips include WATER!


Can't wait for my our water trips!  I'm so sad Sassy Cat won't be able to join us.....but she just hisses at me and then womps me on the head with her teeny little paws.   She's sooooo sassy!




Until next time,
A big bark out to my siblings.....Cash,Ellie-Roo,Piper,Lola & Belle!

Woofs!
Murphy






















No comments:

Post a Comment